Sunday, August 30, 2009

Optical Illusion Wallpapers

Headache Illusion:-Stare at this pic for about 2 min and i am damn sure that you will get headache.

Download this Confusing and Cool image absolutely for free.

SITUATION-1: Wow !!! What i am witnessing, a girl and a boy sitting alone and that to so close hmmm.Maybe today is my Lucky day.
SITUATION-2: Oh !!! I am so stupid,its just a boy sitting with his pet dog.I thought maybe today i will get to see some romantic actions but sad.Not my day :(




Download this Confusing and Cool image absolutely for free.



Guys hangout and try to find out how many living creatures are there in this image.It may be deer,bear,eagle anything.There are full 14 creatures so if you find atleast 10 of them then you are extremely talented and believe me you got a high viewing power.Try to find out maximum.
Good Luck.





Download this Confusing and Cool image absolutely for free.

1 comments:

sandrabullock said...

I wanted to thank you for this excellent read!! I definitely enjoyed every little bit of it. I have you bookmarked your site to check out the new stuff you post. I to have a related blog like u but not more interested like ur blog so do visit to our siteDownloadFreeWallpapers.

Popular Posts

Some Amazing Wallpapers